Would you like to become part of the Rodamón Barcelona Receptionist team? We are always looking for exceptional, passionate people to join our team and help make Rodamón Barcelona better!
We are currently looking for someone to join our busy Reception team. The role requires you to check guests in and out of the hotel and to take reservations and input them onto our computerised booking system. There will be cash handling, answering the telephones, responding to emails, communicating with other departments and interacting with our quests to assist them with their questions.
This role is all about service excellence, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to do everything well and where nothing is too much trouble for our guests.
This is a full-time position; working hours are on a shift basis covering 8:00 to 16:00 or 16:00-00:00 five days out of seven and two night shift per month from 00:00 to 08:00. The role is to be started as soon as possible, experience is preferred but full training will be given.
- Professional presentation
- Fluent English and Spanish. Other languages are considered a plus.
- Most important of all is a person to deliver a truly excellent service every time
- Basic computer knowledge
- Well organised with good planning skills
- Presentable, approachable and with a friendly personality
- Able to work individually and as part of a team